Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Thankful

Here are all of our Super Second graders I am so very grateful for!!! 


Hi families!!
We've wrapped up November,  month full of reading, writing, math, a study of Veteran's Day, and a study of the history of Thanksgiving.  We've also learned about facts and opinions, and 2 digit addition! 
Thank you all for attending Parent Conferences this week and if I missed seeing you, I will be in touch to schedule a time to talk soon! 

Here's are some pictures of our recent projects and a group photo of
 Toy Day!

I want you to know I am thankful for each and every one of your children and feel very blessed to be their teacher! 

I wish all of you a happy and safe Thanksgiving! See you in December! 
We read the book A Turkey for Thanksgiving by Eve Bunting and had to make our own turkeys!!
Here we all are on Toy Day!  It was fun to finally celebrate earning 5 Brownie Points! 

No comments:

Post a Comment